Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

10 week visit!

Today Ryan and I went and saw Dr. Whitten for the last time. He is referring me back to my normal OBGYN for the remainder of my pregnancy. I don't know why, but for some reason both Ryan and I were very nervous about this appointment. I felt as if something bad was going to happen...

Needless to say, everything is fine. The babies are measuring at 10 weeks yesterday and growing well. They kept telling us we had "graduated" and that we better be back with those babies. We will see my OBGYN, Dr. Perry on July 10th (12 weeks along) and find out when we will get to have a 3-D ultrasound. Because it's twins, the pregnancy is considered high-risk and I'll have ultrasounds almost every 2 weeks. It won't be too long before we know what we're having. =)

Here's the latest ultrasound pic. They have really grown in the last week or so.




Love, Amber

No comments: