Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's official!

I am finally in need of maternity clothes... I guess I waited as long as I could. I'm 18 weeks tomorrow and am still able to fit into some of my skirts, but not my shorts! I went shopping this past weekend with my friend Emily and bought some jeans, capri's, skirts and shorts. I can still wear most of my shirts, but who knows how much longer that will last. I'm just hoping that what I bought Saturday will last til December!

On another note, we are going Thursday morning to see the specialist again and will keep you all updated once we get home. (I'm still holding on to the slim chance that one baby is a girl. LOL) As long as they are both healthy then I will be happy. Also, Ryan and I started a registry at Babies-R-Us. We haven't finished anything yet, but thought we would get going on it in case I ended up on bed rest. We will probably start one at Target too since there isn't a Babies-R-Us in Yuba City.

1 comment:

The Tuckers said...

I heard the good news! Congratulations, and I WAS right the first time!