Yesterday, the babies turned 6 months old! It is hard to believe that they are already that old. They are both rolling over from belly to back and back to belly. Sitting up with some support. Have tried all of the stage 1 baby foods. They love fruit the most. They have both found their feet. I believe they are both teething, but we'll see what the Doctor says on Friday. Their personalities are so different but yet so fun. They have brought such joy and happiness to our lives that I can't imagine our lives without them. Happy 1/2 birthday my sweet angels!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
6 Months!
Yesterday, the babies turned 6 months old! It is hard to believe that they are already that old. They are both rolling over from belly to back and back to belly. Sitting up with some support. Have tried all of the stage 1 baby foods. They love fruit the most. They have both found their feet. I believe they are both teething, but we'll see what the Doctor says on Friday. Their personalities are so different but yet so fun. They have brought such joy and happiness to our lives that I can't imagine our lives without them. Happy 1/2 birthday my sweet angels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment