Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Busy Bee...

As many of you know, I have been making burp cloths for many of my pregnant friends and family member. Yesterday I got an email from a former student's mom wanting me to make some burp cloths for her. Then today at work, I got two more orders from my boss. I am super excited that so many people LOVE the burp cloths. I am going to be busy this weekend, but thankfully, my mom will be here to entertain the kiddos. I just hope these new orders spark some more orders and everyone will be sporting my cute burp cloths.

Here's an order I made for Delaynii. She gave it to a friend for a baby shower gift.


And here is the original order for baby Blake...the one that started it all!

No comments: