Over the past few months I have come to realize the following things:
I love my husband and children more than anything.
We have found an amazing church and I look forward to going every week.
Sleeping uninterrupted for 10+ hours is an amazing thing!!
When given money or gift cards for holidays or birthdays, I find myself wanting to buy Noah and Emma stuff instead of myself.
Being home for meals and naps is more of a priority then staying out with friends.
Speaking of friends...the ones who had before children are not always around anymore.
You find out who your true friends are after having a baby or planning a wedding.
Working on home projects is a lot more fun than I would have ever thought.
I LOVE sewing and crafting...it makes me feel great when I can give someone a gift that I made with love.
I miss my home town.
I wish my children were growing up closer to their grandparents.
My dream is to move back to Yuba City for that very reason.
Friends don't ask why, they just know.
Friends will talk with you until midnight, just b/c you need someone to talk to.
I enjoy working but miss being at home all day with the kiddos.
Costco lunches with good friends are always better than fancy dinners with acquaintances.
Laundry is never ending...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment