Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Samantha's Bridal Shower

This past weekend, I had the honor of hosting a bridal shower for my dear friend Samantha. I had two wonderful ladies, Wendi and Sarah, help as well. We had a brunch at my house and enjoyed the morning talking about Sam's upcoming nuptials. I am getting so excited for her and I can't wait for her wedding. All of us, yes all of us, are in the wedding. I am a bridesmaid, Ryan is a groomsman and Noah and Emma are ring bearer and flower girl. I just ordered their dress and tux tonight and cannot wait for them to get here. I LOVE weddings and am so looking forward to Sam's.









1 comment:

Rochelle said...

How fun. Those "cupcakes" look wonderful. We had four of seven of us in a wedding last year and it's a lot to have multiple people in a wedding party, but I'd do it again no problem. Looking forward to those photos!