Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Big 3-0!

To celebrate my amazing husband's 30th birthday, I threw him a party in Yuba City at his parent house. We invited family and friends and had a nice relaxing afternoon/evening in their backyard. We couldn't have asked for better weather and even though I was a little stressed that day...everything turned out fabulously! Thank you to all that came, my mom for helping me with the kiddos and Ryan's parents for graciously opening their house up to our friends and family! We are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives!




Nono and Ryleigh

Eric & Ryan

Noah and Emma helping Daddy blow out his candles

Patty and Ryleigh


Brooke


Tim & Kellie

Ryan and Delaynii

Auntie Erica & Ryleigh

Our family!

Ryan and his parents

my hubby and I

My dad and Patty with Ryan

Nonie & Grandpa

Ryan and Delaynii

Wes

Aunt Melissa, Emily and Uncle Mike

Mario and Ryleigh

My mom

My sister Ashley


Tim and Kellie

Mario, Debbie and Megan

Sean

Grandma and 3/4 grandbabies

Sean

Sean, Ryan and Wes

The kids were singing Happy Birthday to Ryan!

2 comments:

R said...

What?!! No way can he be 30!! *Sigh* I feel old.

Jessica said...

Ha! It figures my sister would also comment on this. No way the kid we used to babysit is 30!! I remember his birthday is the 24th, but I did NOT realize he was turning 30 this year. Wow. How is he only 5 years younger than me? That seems weird! :D Happy birthday!