Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

4 months!




Ryleigh is now 4 months old! I know I say this every month, but I seriously cannot believe how fast time is flying by. We spent the night in Oakland (Ryan is going through the hiring process with Oakland PD) and so we did her photo shoot at the hotel. She is still a very happy baby and loves Noah and Emma. She weighs 11 pounds 12 ounces and was 23 1/2 inches long. She is always smiling and has recently found her feet. She is rolling over from tummy to back and back to tummy. She is still eating every 3 hours and sleeping 8 hours at night. She is staying awake more during the day and is much more playful. We all adore her very much and am looking forward to seeing her grow.

No comments: