We met our senior year of high school and dated for almost 7 years before we got married. We have been married for 5 years now. We currently live in Reno, Nevada. We have 3 beautiful children and couldn't be happier!
This past Sunday was our friend Karen's 25th birthday. Her husband decided to throw her a party...80's style! It was a lot of fun to dress up like that again and the looks that we got from people were hysterical! Here are some pics...
I've noticed people wearing some kinds of 80's clothes legitimately now...I never thought they'd come back into style! Didn't we learn anything?! :) I've especially seen the leggings with a couple inches of lace at the bottom, just above the ankle. An intern at my office came in wearing those the other day. I've seen teens at church wearing them, too. The party looks like it was fun!
1 comment:
I've noticed people wearing some kinds of 80's clothes legitimately now...I never thought they'd come back into style! Didn't we learn anything?! :) I've especially seen the leggings with a couple inches of lace at the bottom, just above the ankle. An intern at my office came in wearing those the other day. I've seen teens at church wearing them, too. The party looks like it was fun!
Post a Comment