Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Awesome Gift!

Today was the last day of the 10 week summer program at my work and we had a little party to celebrate. Right before we went out to eat lunch, my co-worker Sydney handed me a gift. When I opened the card it was a congratulatory card for the twins and all of the kids and staff had signed it. I then opened the present and Sydney had made each baby a beautiful quilt. I am looking forward to the day when I can use these gorgeous blankets with the babies! I took a pic and the corner that is folded down is the back! Enjoy!

Amber

1 comment:

Art and Chris said...

What a special gift, to know someone took the time and love to make the quilts. They are beautiful! Love, Mom Moreau