It's hard to believe that one month ago Ryan and I became parents to the most wonderful babies. They have been such a blessing to us and everyone who knows them. I can't believe we are finally parents. It still amazes us that these beautiful babies are ours and that we're not just babysitting and have to give them back at the end of the day. We are so blessed to have them in our lives and we can't wait to see what the next year brings us.
After a rough start, they are finally eating better, gaining weight and have gotten on a regular schedule. They are eating every 3 hours and at night they go right back to sleep after they are changed and fed. We couldn't have asked more for such well behaved babies! We have made several outings with the two of them and we even took them to my old work to meet the staff and my old students (they looked and didn't touch). All of the teachers were in love with them and couldn't believe how they slept through it all. This week we are headed to Yuba City for Auntie Erica's 18th birthday! One of many trips I am sure we will take down the hill for a family event.
Ryan heads back to work on the 29th and I am getting a little nervous about being home alone all night with the two of them and then trying to keep them quiet while he sleeps during the day. Hopefully those days will go by fast and we'll enjoy the 3-4 days off with daddy. I am planning on going back to work as a substitute in March. I am not quite sure if it will be in the beginning of the month or not, but at some point in March I'll have the office put my name back on the sub list. I am going to only sub on the days Ryan is off so we don't have to pay for a sitter.
After a rough start, they are finally eating better, gaining weight and have gotten on a regular schedule. They are eating every 3 hours and at night they go right back to sleep after they are changed and fed. We couldn't have asked more for such well behaved babies! We have made several outings with the two of them and we even took them to my old work to meet the staff and my old students (they looked and didn't touch). All of the teachers were in love with them and couldn't believe how they slept through it all. This week we are headed to Yuba City for Auntie Erica's 18th birthday! One of many trips I am sure we will take down the hill for a family event.
Ryan heads back to work on the 29th and I am getting a little nervous about being home alone all night with the two of them and then trying to keep them quiet while he sleeps during the day. Hopefully those days will go by fast and we'll enjoy the 3-4 days off with daddy. I am planning on going back to work as a substitute in March. I am not quite sure if it will be in the beginning of the month or not, but at some point in March I'll have the office put my name back on the sub list. I am going to only sub on the days Ryan is off so we don't have to pay for a sitter.
All in all, life is good! We are loving our new house and our new babies!





2 comments:
They are SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! We must have copies of those pics:) Yes, as a family we are very blessed. Love, Mom & Dad Moreau
I have been thinking about all of you... the babies are amazing and are changing every day. Thanks for the new pics!
Post a Comment