Apparently the kiddos are tall enough to reach the Kleenex off of the end table and had lots of fun while daddy wasn't looking. I love Emma's expression in this picture. It's almost like she's saying "I didn't do it!" Oh boy, are we in for some trouble.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
I'm really in trouble...
Every time we go out to dinner, shopping, church, etc... Everyone asks "are they twins?" I respond "yes" and then I hear "i bet you're a busy mom!" Most days I just laugh and agree with them, but until recently, I had no idea how busy my life was really becoming. Since last month, both of the babies have been walking and our house has never been the same. Friday, I headed off to work, like normal and when I came home Ryan told me I needed to look at the picture he took while I was gone...

Apparently the kiddos are tall enough to reach the Kleenex off of the end table and had lots of fun while daddy wasn't looking. I love Emma's expression in this picture. It's almost like she's saying "I didn't do it!" Oh boy, are we in for some trouble.
Apparently the kiddos are tall enough to reach the Kleenex off of the end table and had lots of fun while daddy wasn't looking. I love Emma's expression in this picture. It's almost like she's saying "I didn't do it!" Oh boy, are we in for some trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment